Various problems

Antonio Sisto

Mar 7, 2016, 4:56:57 PM3/7/16
to ImpoveMyCity App
Hi
i'm using the joomla 2.5.28 and the component imc n. 2.6 but:
1) why the comments are published without my moderations? there is a way to suspend the comments and approve them later?
2) the comments have some bugs: when i try to modifie them, joomla give me this error
  • Save failed with the error: ImprovemycityTableComment: :store failed- Unknown column 'acknowledged' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `g1p8f_improvemycity_comments` SET `improvemycityid`='10',`userid`='62',`created`='2016-03-07 22:53:18',`description`='È storia di tutti i giorni.........',`image`='',`state`='1',`reported`='2016-03-07 22:55:12',`acknowledged`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`closed`='0000-00-00 00:00:00' WHERE `id`='4'
other times, the comments aren't show in the frontend.

3) there is a way to show in a module of joomla how many problems are open, closed or aknoledge? THanks

Antonio Sisto

Mar 8, 2016, 4:33:50 AM3/8/16
to ImpoveMyCity App
Hi,
i add another problem: when i try to upload the app on the google play store, all is ok but there is an advice:
"Queste informazioni sono rivolte agli sviluppatori di app che contengono un'implementazione non sicura dell'interfaccia X509TrustManager. Nello specifico, l'implementazione ignora tutti gli errori di convalida dei certificati SSL quando stabilisce una connessione HTTPS a un host remoto, rendendo così la tua app vulnerabile agli attacchi "man-in-the-middle". L'autore dell'attacco potrebbe leggere i dati trasmessi (ad esempio le credenziali di accesso) e persino modificare i dati trasmessi tramite la connessione HTTPS. " <- TRANSLATION:
This informations are for developers of app that contains an not sure implementation of x509TrustManager interface. This means that in the code of the app, all of errors will be ignored and the ssl certificate will not recognize when the app try a https connection with a remote host. In this way the app will be vurnelable from the "man in the middle" attacck. The hacker could read the data when they are transmitted on the joomla system. How can we fix it?

Ioannis Tsampoulatidis

Mar 8, 2016, 6:33:16 AM3/8/16
to ImpoveMyCity App
Hi Antonio,
I suggest to move in Joomla 3.x since J2.5 is deprecated over 1 ago and IMC2 is no longer supported.
Also, ImproveMyCity for J3 offers a lot more features.

Thanks,
Yiannis

--

---

Antonio Sisto

Mar 8, 2016, 3:58:07 PM3/8/16
to ImpoveMyCity App
Hi Yiannis,
thanks but i need to use j2.5 and imc2 because i use the android app!!!
And imc3 does not support the app!
And i think....that..you have to support us even on the old imc..

Ioannis Tsampoulatidis

Mar 14, 2016, 7:37:57 AM3/14/16
to ImpoveMyCity App
Concerning the bug, please make sure you update to the last version found at https://github.com/icos-urenio/Improve-my-city/archive/master.zip
Comments moderation, is a feature that introduced on v3 so I can't support you on this (no point to add new features to deprecated Joomla versions)
Also, Android app is available for J3 as well with a small fee, please check www.improve-my-city.com

Best,
yiannis