Version 2.5.7 is out!

Ioannis Tsampoulatidis

Feb 26, 2014, 10:19:41 AM2/26/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com
IMC v2.5.7 is out and it fixes the issue with authentication (REST based for mobile apps) based on PHPass as introduced in Joomla 2.5.18
Note that the authentication mechanism works for new and old users as well.

JED is not yet updated but you can download directly from github at: https://github.com/icos-urenio/Improve-my-city

Best
--Ioannis Tsampoulatidis

DestinoArica Arica

Mar 11, 2014, 9:52:37 PM3/11/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hi. This works for J3?? I install but when i enter to component just show a white page :(

Ioannis Tsampoulatidis

Mar 12, 2014, 4:58:24 AM3/12/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
for J3 beta version check this: https://github.com/icos-urenio/improve-my-city-Joomla-3

--Ioannis

--

---

Jose luis espinosa

Mar 13, 2014, 10:54:47 AM3/13/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com
thanks! I install and works fine BUT will be great than you add the option to add issues without Register.
I would like to any people can add an issue. I think that option is very important.
I hope you think about that.
People dont want to register.

Greetings from Arica, Chile

Алексей Зверев

Jun 24, 2014, 7:22:50 AM6/24/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I slightly changed component and now found that my version is 2.5.6
Now I want update to 2.5.7 but don't want to rewrite my changes.
Could you tell what exactly you changed.
And in which files.
Thanks

Ioannis Tsampoulatidis

Jul 1, 2014, 4:47:00 AM7/1/14