category window not responsive - mobile display

John Walsh

Feb 23, 2015, 8:01:37 PM2/23/15
to impove...@googlegroups.com
This is a good product but has one MAJOR design flaw... when a visitor is viewing the web version using an iPhone 5 (and most likely other mobile devices)  and clicks on 'issue category/status selection'  button, the category windows opens but this new window is not responsive, it is not possible to click on the 'apply filters' green button as it's not shown. All that is seen is Column 1. I've looked at the CSS for this and it's just too awkward to change. Even if this feature had the option of being hidden, that would be good.
Have a look at this demo site http://smartcitydemos.urenio.org/ and click on 'issue category/status selection', if you are not looking at it via a mobile device, you can simply resize your browser window to the size of an iPhone screen to say what I mean,

Ioannis Tsampoulatidis

Feb 24, 2015, 5:46:55 AM2/24/15
to impove...@googlegroups.com
This issue is fixed, check https://github.com/icos-urenio/Improve-my-city/commits/master
Also, note that IMC for J3 is on its way: http://mklab.iti.gr/joomla3

--

---

John Walsh

Mar 1, 2015, 7:37:36 PM3/1/15
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ioannis, thanks for your reply, I've looked closely at the page you recommended in your link (commits/master) below but I can't see the issue mentioned on there. Can you provide a date or title reference please so I'll know where it is? - Many thanks.
.