Using OpenStreetMap with Google map

Алексей Зверев

Jun 22, 2014, 8:17:32 AM6/22/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Hello
I try to use OSM (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Google_Maps_Example?setlang=en) map with Google map in OpenStreetMap for more accuracy. Because at little city the google map working not so good, I mean that all I can see it's just roads and no buildings.
I try to use but can't understand how it connect to existing component.
Please help

Ioannis Tsampoulatidis

Jun 24, 2014, 6:10:55 AM6/24/14
to impove...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, there is no straight forward answer.
The component is based on Google Maps at the moment.
If you need to use openstreet maps you have to make a lot of customizations but it's definitely possible.

--

---