التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

rot13

غير مقروءة،
07‏/05‏/2011، 9:14:17 م7‏/5‏/2011
إلى imposm
Hey yobiSource,

I saw this comment in a previous post from you... "I'm currently
convert the mapnik style to SLD"...where are you at in that process?
And I assume you are trying to convert the mapnik default OSM style to
SLD?

I'm wondering if I could get a copy of that when you are done, it'd be
most useful.

I'll buy you beer.

yobiSource

غير مقروءة،
08‏/05‏/2011، 11:43:14 ص8‏/5‏/2011
إلى imp...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I create the default OSM style and then the German from a copy of the default.
Look at the pictures for the current state. (For performance reasons (VM) only a section without coastlines.)

ToDo:
- Labels
- Admin
- Symbols
- Tram
- Tracks (for some reason an extra layer in mapnik)
- Power
- polygon roads
after that: code cleanup and share with the world

It is no 100% copy of the original, for example without turning-circle and other things that were slightly modified so that not create hundreds of layers.
I plan to load everything in an SVN  when I'm done so everyone can go on bug hunting. I just does not know which one.
pic1.png
pic2.png
pic3.png
pic4.png