Google API has not loaded yet

itole...@gmail.com

May 28, 2015, 4:01:50 AM5/28/15
to im...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys
Recently I've been getting this message when trying to sign in to Imgur using my Google+ account, "Google API has not loaded yet".

I have tried:
- closing the browser and reopening - works only sometimes
- tried to sign in then press the Google+ icon again - tells me pwd is wrong but when i press the google button again it may work
- i tried googling the message as we do nowadays with everything and got no results related to such message on Imgur.

I have taken a screenshot of the message if anyone is interested in seeing it.
Any help or feedback will be much appreciated

cash...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2015, 2:16:08 AM6/2/15
to im...@googlegroups.com
I am also having this problem. Anyone have any solutions?

cash...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2015, 1:19:43 PM6/2/15
to im...@googlegroups.com
I just tried to log in this morning and everything is fine.

eliz...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2015, 11:53:52 AM6/9/15
to im...@googlegroups.com
Having the same issue here

tai.my...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2015, 3:03:50 AM7/10/15
to im...@googlegroups.com
Weird how this isn't getting any solutions. I am having this exact problem

bills...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2015, 4:14:44 PM7/13/15
to im...@googlegroups.com
For me it was a Chrome extension. In my case, it was Disconnect which was blocking google from talking. You might disable extensions to see if you can sign in.

miscre...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2015, 8:18:24 PM7/24/15
to Imgur, bills...@gmail.com
That fixed it!
Funny how it only started being a problem recently. ive had that extension long enough to not even remember installing it and never had problems on imgur til recently

grey...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2015, 6:54:35 PM8/10/15
to Imgur
That was totally it for me and it's fixed now that it's off. Thanks for the extension tip.

amirc...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2015, 12:09:06 PM11/24/15
to Imgur
DISCONNECT APP on Chrome!!

cash...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2015, 5:33:27 PM11/24/15
to Imgur
Yes, this has been established as the general problem.

xps...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2015, 12:29:42 PM12/9/15
to Imgur
Bingo. To be exact only apis.google.com needs to be unchecked.

Simply put this allows Google servers to sign you in with your Google credentials.

goato...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2016, 3:22:53 PM1/6/16
to Imgur
This fixed it! Good find.

ellees...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2016, 5:23:00 PM12/20/16
to Imgur
Genius! Thank you for that solution.

albin...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2017, 6:37:31 AM6/23/17
to Imgur
BINGO! Thank you mate...But you don't need to disable the whole extension, you only need to UNBLOCK the Google Api.

Thanks again

p.mor...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2017, 1:33:47 AM9/29/17
to Imgur
Thanks mate! It was my problem and now it's solved.