Getting multiple links after uplaoding single image

ashutosh...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2015, 4:43:14 PM4/17/15
to im...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am getting multiple replies(3 to 5) from GET response when I upload a single image.
All replies have unique id and link.
Is it normal, or I am doing something wrong?

@jasdev

Apr 17, 2015, 4:47:16 PM4/17/15
to im...@googlegroups.com
Have an example of how you're fetching the image in your GET request? You should only be getting one HTTP response.

ashutosh...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2015, 5:03:09 PM4/17/15
to im...@googlegroups.com
Well, I am using QT's HttpMultipart to post as described here
http://doc.qt.io/qt-4.8/qhttpmultipart.html

and i use finished signal to parse the JSON reply.

connect(reply, SIGNAL(finished()), this, SLOT(onGetReply()));

I think it does upload same image more than once.

ashutosh...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2015, 6:56:09 PM4/17/15
to im...@googlegroups.com
Hi again,

I do not know why but I know now that the problem was in my code somewhere.

I extracted the code where i upload image in another workspace and that function alone is working as expected. I Will post further if i find something.