API: auto delete images after a period of time.

aan1...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2015, 6:56:03 PM2/15/15
to im...@googlegroups.com
AWS has a functionality which lets you set rules for a bucket. For example: delete all images older than 10 days. Is there such a feature in Imgur. I can't seem to find it. My app is using the free tier but eventually a paid plan if things go well.

@jasdev

Feb 16, 2015, 12:43:18 PM2/16/15
to im...@googlegroups.com
We currently don't have this feature, but I've noted it in our backlog items :)

Deleting images via the API is definitely possible. For now, you could accomplish this functionality via a cron job that hits the API at your desired interval.

Best,

Jasdev