How to determine the correct format for the {id} parameter in the Delete API Endpoint/

dcdan...@gmail.com

May 25, 2016, 3:43:27 PM5/25/16
to Imgur
Trying to use the Imgur Delete Endpoint, but need clarity on how to determine the correct format of the {id} parameter. I tried using the image's url 'http://imgur.com/owNVsmd.jpg', but I get HTTP error code of 400.

Image Deletion

Deletes an image. For an anonymous image, {id} must be the image's deletehash. If the image belongs to your account then passing the ID of the image is sufficient.

Method DELETE
Route https://api.imgur.com/3/image/{id}
Response Model Basic

Status Code: 400
This error indicates that a required parameter is missing or a parameter has a value that is out of bounds or otherwise incorrect. This status code is also returned when image uploads fail due to images that are corrupt or do not meet the format requirements.