Want to transfer lug-iitd.org domain

Narendra Sisodiya

Jan 5, 2015, 12:11:54 AM1/5/15
to gajendra khanna, Alok Singh Mahor, IITDLUG
Domain is going to expire, I do not want to renew it.
someone should come forward so that I will transfer domain to new guy.
Alternate,
we can have some free mediawiki or website where current content can be hosted for free without domain renew cost !

--
Narendra Sisodiya
UI Architect @

satyaakam goswami

Jan 5, 2015, 12:18:28 AM1/5/15
to IITDLUG, gajendra khanna, Alok Singh Mahor
On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 10:41 AM, Narendra Sisodiya <nare...@narendrasisodiya.com> wrote:
Domain is going to expire, I do not want to renew it.
someone should come forward so that I will transfer domain to new guy.
Alternate,
we can have some free mediawiki or website where current content can be hosted for free without domain renew cost !

​hmm why not wordpress ? i can host and pay for renewal too .

​​

Narendra Sisodiya

Jan 5, 2015, 12:37:45 AM1/5/15
to IITDLUG, gajendra khanna, Alok Singh Mahor
Any other thought ?

Narendra Sisodiya

Jan 9, 2015, 4:25:07 AM1/9/15
to IITDLUG, gajendra khanna, Alok Singh Mahor
After lots of off-line discussion, Domain has been transferred to Gajendra !

Mohit Singh

Jan 19, 2015, 11:12:20 PM1/19/15
to iitdlug
The show must go on.

My best wishes to both Gajendra and Narendra!

Mohit Singh
GLUG Meerut

gajendra khanna

Jan 21, 2015, 1:09:10 AM1/21/15
to iitdlug

The show must go on.

My best wishes to both Gajendra and Narendra!

Thanks Mohit.
Renewing request for current students to come up for events this semester.
Those interested to work for the activities may please reply and we'll work out the details.
Regards
Gajendra

Mohit Singh

Jan 21, 2015, 11:22:28 AM1/21/15
to iit...@googlegroups.com
>> Thanks Mohit.
> Renewing request for current students to come up for events this semester.
> Those interested to work for the activities may please reply and we'll work
> out the details.

Dear Gajendra,

Thanks for your kind message. I've forwarded it to my students
enjoying winter vacations right now. Kindly let me get back to you
asap.

Regards,

Mohit

kumar shantanu

Feb 1, 2015, 9:31:05 PM2/1/15
to iit...@googlegroups.com
We can host this domain if you guys want. Let me know if you want us to host this and I will send you the details.

Thanks
Shantanu (Hamara Linux)

gajendra khanna

Feb 1, 2015, 11:20:12 PM2/1/15
to iitdlug

We can host this domain if you guys want. Let me know if you want us to host this and I will send you the details.

Thanks Shantanu for the kind offer. We have webspace for now. Will let you know if we have some requirement at a later point of time.

Regards
Gajendra