Sponsorship Prospectus for PyCon India 2016

Sanyam Khurana

Mar 31, 2016, 2:28:13 PM3/31/16
to iit...@googlegroups.com
Hi fellow Python aficionados,

We hope you've received the mail regarding call for proposals for PyCon
India 2016. This time, we want your help to get more sponsors for the
event!

Sponsors are what make PyCon India successful , and sponsorship offers
great value to the generous organizations who support the conference.

For more details check out:
https://in.pycon.org/2016/sponsorship.html
Contact spons...@in.pycon.org with any sponsorship inquiries.

By sponsoring the conference, your organization would be better
connected to the Python community. Your sponsorship helps us keep
PyCon India affordable and accessible to the widest possible audience.

This year, PyCon India 2016 will be taking place from September 23 -
September 25, 2016 in New Delhi. Check out our site at: http://in.pycon.org/2016

Keep an eye out for news on our blog at http://in.pycon.org/blog/ and
follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/pyconindia and Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/PyConIndia

Please forward this mail to other related groups, organizations,
companies and individuals

Join us in making PyCon India a success

Thanks
Sanyam Khurana