JavaScript Hangout

Narendra Sisodiya

Sep 18, 2012, 5:03:29 AM9/18/12
to Linux User Group @ IIT Delhi
FYI - https://plus.google.com/events/cq4o04en4spitk3aqo5gkgn9eno
please send me your email id to me so that I will add you as
participant

Inmantec Institutions

Nov 29, 2016, 9:55:45 AM11/29/16
to iit...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
I am Gaurav Parashar from INMANTEC Institution, Ghaziabad.

We are looking for trainers who can deliver Faculty Development Program on Augmented Reality, NS2( Network Simulator) and Machine Learning. FDP will be given to computer science faculties and the program will be of 5 days.

The training will be of approximately 30 hours.

Please forward your consent to me. We are urgently looking for trainers.

Thanks

GAURAV PARASHAR

CHIEF MENTOR - IT

E: gaurav....@inmantec.edu

T: +91 120 2768951

Website: http://www.gauravparashar.com

INMANTEC

Adhyatmik Nagar, Delhi-Hapur Bypass (NH24)

Udyog Kunj, Ghaziabad, UP-201 009, NCT of Delhi

www.inmantec.edu

P Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental awareness.