Sandbox: Invalid client

gam...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2014, 11:55:08 PM3/30/14
to ihealth-de...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I registered my application on sandbox portal and received client_id. But then I try to executed authorization against iHealth getting the error

{"Error":"invalid_client","ErrorCode":5001,"ErrorDescription":"Client_id is invalid"}

I see that my app is active on sandbox http://image_clips.s3.amazonaws.com/Put_your_health_front_and_center_with_iHealth_mobile_products__iHealth_20140330_235417_20140330_235432.png

Please, advise

Thanks,
Vik

myfitness...@gmail.com

May 22, 2014, 9:01:07 PM5/22/14
to ihealth-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I have exactly the same issue. Emailed support but no reaction. Is there a different Client Id for production?

Regards

Peter

leijdek...@gmail.com

May 28, 2014, 1:36:40 AM5/28/14
to ihealth-de...@googlegroups.com
Ok it is not clear from their website but you need to register your app again here: developer.ihealthlabs.com
in order to use the production site.

So register your app again as you did in the sandbox and you will get an email with all the details.