User not able to login into Authorization URL screen

Shardul

Jun 18, 2014, 2:39:47 AM6/18/14
to ihealth-de...@googlegroups.com, srinivasara...@cognizant.com
Hi,

We are trying to write application on iPhone which would get the BP data from iHealth cloud. We have generated Client ID and Client Key for our application. When we use following authorization URL to redirect device user to authorize us and when user tries to login, it gives error Invalid Username and or password.

But user is able to login into cloud web application. With same user id we are also able to send BP meter records to cloud.
We tested the same flow with other user and it's working.

Following is the user id which is giving problem: test.heal...@outlook.com

Authorization URL used: http://sandboxapi.ihealthlabs.com/OpenApiV2/OAuthv2/userauthorization/

Could you please let us know what might be going wrong?

Thanks,
Shardul

petraliag...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2016, 10:36:05 AM10/3/16
to iHealth Developer Forum, srinivasara...@cognizant.com
Hi,
i'm facing the same problem.
I'm able to login only as "developer" user.

Do you solve the problem?

Thanks,
Giuseppe