Trying to use API...

Travis James

Feb 26, 2013, 10:50:42 PM2/26/13
to ihealth-de...@googlegroups.com
I have a problem in that the responses from the server always indicate that I am not approved to use the API's for weight or BP even though I have a valid client ID and secret--and have for quite some time.

The application I am trying to use via OAuth is called "Pharmalto", and the company is CloudMetal.

Any ideas?

I am trying to do a demo of this tomorrow....

T.

John Zhang

Feb 27, 2013, 12:35:18 PM2/27/13
to ihealth-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi Travis,

I am John, an API developer from iHealth Labs, Inc. Actually, I didn't find your client ID according to your email.

So, have you received an email saying, you had been approved? And , may I have your email which is registered in iHealth API, your company name and website? That will help me with finding out your record.

Regards,
John

Gloria Torrez

Jan 13, 2016, 10:52:05 PM1/13/16
to iHealth Developer Forum
Hello, I wonder if there's another way to authenticate my application, I do not have a REDIRECT_URI to redirect the user, and not be placed in the URL for redirection. ¿?