API v2 Authentication Server Crash

nat...@bricksimple.com

Dec 16, 2014, 2:44:12 PM12/16/14
to ihealth-de...@googlegroups.com
I'm attempting to write an iOS application that communicates with the v2 version of the iHealth API.

All of my initial testing and development was done using a sandbox application. I was able to successfully authenticate a user and begin fetching blood pressure measurements. Since everything was going smoothly I updated the iOS application to instead call out to a production version of an iHealth API application. As soon as I did this the server would crash and output error information anytime I attempted to authenticate a user.

I will paste the error information below. Is this an error with the production server that needs to be addressed or is it possible that I'm reporting information incorrectly and causing this? Like I stated above, this executes perfectly when I talk to a sandbox API application. The only change I made was using a different API base URL and a different client id and secret.

Secondly, if this is an issue that will take some time to be resolved, is there anyway to upload pressure cuff measurements to the Sandbox server using the iHealth Pressure Cuff device and it's companion iOS application?

Here is the error / crash information that is being returned by the server:

Server Error in '/openapiv2' Application.
The remote name could not be resolved: 'user.ihealthlabs.com'

Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'user.ihealthlabs.com'

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'user.ihealthlabs.com']
System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context) +1176
System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream() +23
System.ServiceModel.Channels.WebRequestHttpOutput.GetOutputStream() +190

[EndpointNotFoundException: There was no endpoint listening at http://user.ihealthlabs.com:21666/IUserService.svc that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details.]
System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) +14799942
System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type) +622
Andon.iHealthLabs.WCF.AndonIUserService.IIUserService.UserAccount_GetByName(String aUserName) +0
Andon.iHealthLabs.WCF.AndonIUserService.IUserServiceClient.UserAccount_GetByName(String aUserName) +102
Andon.iHealthLabs.Bll.UserCenterBLL.UserAccount_GetByName(String aUserName) +43
Andon.iHealthLabs.Bll.UserBLL.VerifyUserLogin(String aUserName, String aPassword) +270
Andon.iHealthLabs.OpenAPI2.OAuthV2.oauthLogin.Button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +130
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +155
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3804