PubSub API with Pull - what's the wait?

Marcos Polanco

Nov 29, 2016, 11:34:09 PM11/29/16
to iHealth Developer Forum
I have a question about how the APIs work. Would appreciate clarification.

I take it that the pull model has the option of using PubSub; the question is...how long does it take for a data update to show up on the callback? At this time I got access tokens for a particular user, so I am definitely authorized; however, when I manually update data on their dashboard, there is no response after some 30 minutes waiting for a callback.

The push model I understand as an additional authorization from iHealthLabs to enable real-time performance. Unfortunately, it is not available in the Sandbox, so stuck with Pull/PubSub at this time.

Thanks,

Marcos

sunil...@rubiconred.com

Dec 20, 2016, 8:11:11 PM12/20/16
to iHealth Developer Forum
Found same issue - configured webhook was not getting triggered.

Ended up pulling down at predefined intervals and keeping track of last sync time.