unauthorized_APIName Error

mike.a...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2016, 11:00:47 AM3/10/16
to iHealth Developer Forum
Dear Support Team,
I am getting the below error when i tried to get data for a authorized user

{"Error":"unauthorized_APIName","ErrorCode":2003,"ErrorDescription":" is unauthorized"}

My app info is:

Application Name: DiabetesCare

Client ID: e406b3413ac043b1ada2611d50648645

Please help

Thanks

moslem....@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2016, 12:58:20 PM3/22/16
to iHealth Developer Forum
Hello
Any solutions ?
I have the same problem , and I'm doing everything right according to the API guides
Thanks

Jose Gonzalez Astudillo

Apr 7, 2016, 10:49:38 AM4/7/16
to iHealth Developer Forum
hello, someone found the solution ? I have the same problem.

Thanks

moslem....@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2016, 11:27:35 AM4/7/16
to iHealth Developer Forum
In the API system if you selected "PUSH", that is why your pulling of data does not work. You can go back to the dev page and change to PULL and submit.