#sampleMapping in own file not working

Malcolm Cook

Mar 29, 2018, 9:22:38 PM3/29/18
to igv-help
Hello,

 - be added at the end of an attributes .txt file, or
 - stand alone in its own .txt file

However, I find the following to work in the first case but not in the second:

#sampleMapping
data2/R1_WT_N.Log R1_WT_N
data2/R1_WT_N.Log.final R1_WT_N
data2/R1_WT_N.Log.progress R1_WT_N
data2/R1_WT_N.ReadsPerGene.tab R1_WT_N

        Unexpected error: An error occurred while accessing: /n/core/Genomics/Analysis/Si/younshim_park/yop2/mec/data2/SampleMapping.txt
        Could not determine file type. Does file have proper extension? .

Further, I get the same error trying the example file:

Again, if I append my sampleMapping to the end of my sampleAttribute.txt file, it works fine.

Any suggestions out there?

Thanks,

Malcolm

James Robinson

Mar 30, 2018, 1:34:47 AM3/30/18
to igv-help
I was not actually aware you can add this as a stand-alone file.   It looks like the documentation is wrong here.   If that is a desirable feature please open a git issue.    Thanks.

Jim

--

---

Message has been deleted