yvan

Jul 26, 2017, 5:42:41 AM7/26/17
to igv-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We are a mixture of lab engineers and bioinformaticians. To facilitate the lab engineers work, we have created on the desktop a shortcut pointing to the latest IGV.  This shortcut is simply a windows shortcut to the igv.bat file. As we are working with windows and Linux VMs, we had to change a little bit the original bat file.

Will it be possible to load a particular session from within the .bat file?

Thanks

Yvan

James Robinson

Jul 26, 2017, 2:56:59 PM7/26/17
to igv-help
See the command line arguments in the documentation.   Yes it is possible.

--

---

yvan

Jul 27, 2017, 3:57:29 AM7/27/17