Sashimi plot not responding/working

sushant bangru

Jan 1, 2018, 11:46:11 PM1/1/18
to igv-help
Hello,

I am using IGV 2.4.5 on a MacOS Sierra 10.12.3.
I am trying to plot Sashimi plots using an indexed bam file on mm10 genome.
As the tutorial says to just load the bam and select the track and right click and select sashimi plot but when I do in fact do so nothing happens, no window opens up. I have tried this on another Ubuntu system as well but to no avail. The link to the bam file I am using is:

Thanks a lot for any suggestions/solutions.

Regards,
Sushant

James Robinson

Jan 4, 2018, 10:57:43 PM1/4/18
to igv-help
If nothing pops up you have more serious problems than just the sashimi plot.   Are you right-clicking over the alignments?  You should get a rather long menu,  the sashimi plot is just one item in it.

--

---

Helga Thorvaldsdottir

Jan 10, 2018, 1:47:53 PM1/10/18
to igv-help
Hi Sushant,

We just released a new version (IGV 2.4.6) with an update to Sashimi Plot. It might fix your issue.

Helga