Issues with the creation of new E. coli New Genome file (NC_000913.3) for IGV

Binod Bharati

Jun 8, 2016, 1:44:33 PM6/8/16
to igv-help

Dear friends,

I am trying to analyse chip-seq data from E. coli MG1655 in IGV. Unfortunately, I am unable to use IGV as it is still using the old genome file of E. coli (NC_000913.2) and not the newest one (NC_000913.3).I also tried to create a new genome file as documented in IGV manual but unable to load the gene list as it appears when you load the old genome file (NC_000913.2). I don't know what is happening... probably I am unable to load the correct gene file along with the new genome file. Did anyone face the similar issues and how can we solve this. Is it possible to get the correct link and file description to download the files.
Thanks

Binod Bharati

James Robinson

Jun 9, 2016, 2:39:48 PM6/9/16