Can't get annotation file to load

Samantha

Apr 12, 2018, 3:54:32 PM4/12/18
to igv-help
Hello,

My name is Samantha and I'm using IGV gui version 2.4.10 on a Mac High Sierra system.

I'm trying to load my annotation file into my view and I keep getting this error:

Error loading /Users/..../M_xanthus_DZ2_annotation.gtf: URLDecoder: Illegal hex characters in escape (%) pattern - For input string: "i"

I annotated the genome using RAST and downloaded both a gtf and a gff file from the RAST website.  Both give me the same error. I'm lost on what's wrong on because this works perfectly with a different genome that I've assembled and annotated.  My contig is named the same in my sequence file and my annotation file.

Any help in figuring out what's wrong with the annotation file (uploaded here) would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Samantha
M_xanthus_DZ2_annotation.gtf
m_xanthus_DZ2_annotation.gff