problem exporting junctions.bed file

Lynn Amon

Sep 28, 2015, 1:44:45 PM9/28/15
to igv-help
I am having trouble exporting the junctions bed file from IGV. I loaded a bam file for RNA-seq data that results in the bam track and coverage and junctions tracks. I right click on the junctions track and click 'Export Features...'. I am prompted for a file name and I hit return. The file gets created but it is empty. Am I missing something? Does anyone else have this problem?

Version 2.3.60(87)
OS: Linux Ubuntu 12

Thanks,
Lynn

Jim Robinson

Sep 28, 2015, 6:15:24 PM9/28/15
to igv-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the report.  I was able to reproduce this, it is a bug.    I will update this thread when a fix is available.  Apologies for the inconvenience.

Jim
--

---

Jonathan Rupp

Nov 24, 2015, 6:30:46 PM11/24/15
to igv-help
Thanks for working on it.  I am also having this issue.  Do you know if there is a workaround?

Cheers,

Jonathan

Jim Robinson

Nov 24, 2015, 6:34:10 PM11/24/15
to igv-...@googlegroups.com
No workaround, but I will release a fix this week, which for me ends tomorrow.   I'll update this thread when its available.

Jim

Jim Robinson

Nov 26, 2015, 12:46:47 AM11/26/15
to igv-...@googlegroups.com
This is now fixed in the development snapshot build here: http://www.broadinstitute.org/software/igv/download_snapshot.   The fix will be included in the next release, early next week.

Jim

Jonathan Rupp

Nov 30, 2015, 10:01:03 PM11/30/15
to igv-help
Works great, thanks.

Jim Robinson

Nov 30, 2015, 10:02:54 PM11/30/15
to igv-...@googlegroups.com
OK,  I'll be releasing this tonight with version 2.3.64.
Message has been deleted