EPSGraphics

Emily Wear

Sep 7, 2016, 1:33:46 PM9/7/16
to igv-help
Hello,

I would like to enable EPSGraphics to save EPS files from IGV. I followed the instructions from Third Party Tool Integration, downloaded the tool, unzipped it, put the unzipped contents in /Applications/IGV_2.3.71.app/Contents/plugins but still cannot see an EPS options when I try to save a file. I am using mac OSX 10.11.6. Is there something else I need to do with the jar or other content files? Is this the right location?

Any help is much appreciated,
Emily

Helga Thorvaldsdottir

Sep 12, 2016, 1:05:10 PM9/12/16
to igv-help
Hi Emily,

Note that IGV looks for the epsgraphics jar file in <your home directory>/igv/plugins (not in the IGV directory under /Applications). Also, make sure to put the jar file directly in the plugins directory, and not in a subdirectory.

Helga