Very small fonts in the display

39 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Aharon Nachshon

chưa đọc,
12:40:50 12 thg 1, 201712/1/17
đến igv-help
The fonts in the display are very small, almost un readable as shown in the attached image.

Running the latest IGV version 2.3.90 on a windows 10 machine with the latest Java environment 8.111.

It could be a problem on the windows setting side, and any help on this is very welcome as well.

Thanks,
aharon.
IGV_weird_font.PNG

James Robinson

chưa đọc,
13:45:49 12 thg 1, 201712/1/17
đến igv-help
There are a couple of things you can try.   Open the Preferences window ("View > Preferences").   Near the bottom is a button to set the default font.   Just below that is a checkbox to scale the font.   I would suggest trying the checkbox first, then restarting.   If that doesn't help uncheck it and try manually setting it.

Font issues on high resolution screens are supposedly fixed in Java 9.   Of course that doesn't help you right away.

--

---

Aharon Nachshon

chưa đọc,
08:32:43 13 thg 1, 201713/1/17
đến igv-help
Thanks for the suggestions.

We played with both options, the font scale check box, and also the manual setting. It did not solve the problem. If i am not mistaken it did not affect the very small problematic fonts at the top of the display.

We will try to manage somehow :-(.

Thanks.

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 9:40 AM, Aharon Nachshon <anac...@gmail.com> wrote:
The fonts in the display are very small, almost un readable as shown in the attached image.

Running the latest IGV version 2.3.90 on a windows 10 machine with the latest Java environment 8.111.

It could be a problem on the windows setting side, and any help on this is very welcome as well.

Thanks,
aharon.

--

---

James Robinson

chưa đọc,
12:02:34 13 thg 1, 201713/1/17
đến igv-help
I'm not sure which fonts you are referring to, it's not obvious from the screenshot.   The font in the font in the menus and combo boxes actually look too large.   So which areas exactly are problematic, and not impacted by the options?

Aharon Nachshon

chưa đọc,
07:36:26 14 thg 1, 201714/1/17
đến igv-help
Sorry for not being clear enough.

As you said the menu fonts are fine and also changing according to the preferences.

I used the term "in the display" for the area where the data is shown. In the attached image, the relevant problematic fonts are marked with a red rectangle.

Thanks.
IGV_weird_font.PNG
Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả