How to use .bam files to make a TDF

Anna M

Jan 12, 2017, 4:13:50 PM1/12/17
to igv-help
In the past, I have been able to use .bam with .bam.bai files to make a TDF.  I now get an error message indicating IGV doesn't take these formats.  How should I make TDFs now?

James Robinson

Jan 12, 2017, 4:31:59 PM1/12/17
to igv-help
Could you provide more details,  nothing has changed in IGV with respec to bam and tdf files.   Please describe in detail what you are doing,  screenshots might be helpful.   Also always included the IGV version, you can get that from "Help > About".

--

---