Can't see translation track.

Jennifer Lee

Nov 18, 2016, 1:40:38 AM11/18/16
to igv-help
I can't see translation track. amino acid track.
Thank you for your help about reference file.
Finally, I did it.
I attach IGV screen shot.

1.PNG

James Robinson

Nov 18, 2016, 11:53:02 AM11/18/16
to igv-help
Your sequence (fasta) has not loaded.    Did you create a .genome file or just load the fasta directly?

--

---

Message has been deleted

Jennifer Lee

Nov 20, 2016, 7:58:32 PM11/20/16
to igv-help

Yes, I create genome file. because of our network problem hg19 can't open from server.

Can I open zoom in sequence and amino acid codon information/

    Please see that I attached file arrow position.

    Usually that position show amino acid codon and sequence marked.
    How can I open amino acid codon and sequence?
캡처.PNG

James Robinson

Jennifer Lee

Nov 20, 2016, 9:13:52 PM11/20/16
to igv-help
I attach .genome file.
Thank you.

hg19.genome

James Robinson

Nov 20, 2016, 9:15:22 PM11/20/16
to igv-help
Is your fasta file (hg19.fa),  and fasta index file  (hg19.fa.fai)  in the same directory as your genome file?

On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 6:13 PM, Jennifer Lee <cher...@gmail.com> wrote:
I attach .genome file.
Thank you.

--

---

Jennifer Lee

Nov 20, 2016, 9:33:22 PM11/20/16
to igv-help
Yes, fa ,fai and .genoem  file in same directory.

2016년 11월 21일 월요일 오전 11시 15분 22초 UTC+9, Jim Robinson 님의 말:
Is your fasta file (hg19.fa),  and fasta index file  (hg19.fa.fai)  in the same directory as your genome file?
On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 6:13 PM, Jennifer Lee <cher...@gmail.com> wrote:
I attach .genome file.
Thank you.

--

---

James Robinson

Nov 20, 2016, 9:36:28 PM11/20/16
to igv-help
OK,  I don't know what's wrong then.   I'm sorry IGV isn't working for you.   The only final suggestion I have is to try this

(1) Load the fasta file directly from the Genomes menu  (select Genomes > Load genome from file...) and select hg19.fa
(2) Load the annotation file (refGene.txt) from the File menu  (File > Load from file...)

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/igv-help/f6e3ff0e-9301-4753-a43d-b5d74691be95%40googlegroups.com.

Jennifer Lee

Nov 21, 2016, 1:33:07 AM11/21/16
to igv-help
Please see this genome file.
After I created new reference, Human hg19.genome file created.
Please arrange to have any A,G,T,C sequence.
Human hg19.genome

James Robinson

Jennifer Lee

Nov 21, 2016, 1:56:31 AM11/21/16
to igv-help
No, I follow your messages and not difference between before.
AND I use IGV everyday normally until IGV update maybe Nov.2nd around.