IGV track screen freezes during Overlay track procedure.

瀏覽次數:26 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Tunc Morova

未讀,
2016年12月22日 上午8:08:332016/12/22
收件者:igv-help
Hi,

When I am trying to overlay my multiple tracks into a single track, my IGV "freezes". In 2.33.69 version I have actually had it done. But in 2.33.88 version, this freezing event occurs. I share my log with you. I dont know why but I see unhanded exception error.

My genome assembly is hg19.

Thank you for helping me out.

Best regards,

Tunc.
igv.log

Tunc Morova

未讀,
2016年12月22日 上午8:24:522016/12/22
收件者:igv-help
I retried to see if overlay function was working in 2.33.69 version, and it was working just fine.

Best,

Tunc.

James Robinson

未讀,
2016年12月22日 上午11:53:002016/12/22
收件者:igv-help
Hi,  I'm not able to reproduce the problem.   Could you give me detailed steps to reproduce, preferably with data we can reach or you can share?  If you use some hosted tracks, for example "File > Load from server...  > Encode > Broad Histone".

Try loading the attached session, which has 3 tracks overlaid.

Tunc Morova

未讀,
2016年12月26日 上午10:02:312016/12/26
收件者:igv-help
Hi Jim,

I can overlay them correctly with broads histone data ( narrow peak). I have multiple bigwig files which I need to overlay them(sorry for not mentioning in the first place).I can clearly visualise them with IGV. But when I try to overlay them it freezes like I stated before.

I also tried to same thing for Encode bigwig data.

H1-hesc h2A.z
H1-hESC H3k9me3
H1-hESC H3K27ac bigwig files.

I got the same freezing issue again.
log.txt

Tunc Morova

未讀,
2016年12月26日 上午10:05:342016/12/26
收件者:igv-help
OKAY I FIXED IT.

Here is the thing. If I merge them while autoscale is turned, the problem occurs. But if I turn off(uptick)  autoscale it goes back to normal.
Thanks tho!

Best regards,

Tunc.

James Robinson

未讀,
2016年12月26日 中午12:50:022016/12/26
收件者:igv-help
OK, I see the problem.   The critical missing information in the report is that autoscale is on (I assume), I can reproduce the problem by selecting "Autoscale".     I will push a fix for this after returning from holiday travel.

Jim

James Robinson

未讀,
2016年12月26日 中午12:53:272016/12/26
收件者:igv-help
Here is a workaround until a push is fixed.  Prior to overlaying the tracks select them, right-click, and select "Group autoscale".   Then overlay.   Let me know if this works.

James Robinson

未讀,
2016年12月26日 中午12:54:372016/12/26
收件者:igv-help
This assumes of course you want all tracks to be autoscaled together.   This is not always the case.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息