Re: [igv-help] diappearing feature

James Robinson

Sep 28, 2016, 12:24:41 AM9/28/16
to igv-help
This shouldn't be happening, could you share a file that exhibits this problem?  I don't need the whole session, just the "red" track.   I can send you a drop box link.

Jim

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 2:43 PM, <mtr...@mindspring.com> wrote:
Hello

Loading a session file (that I create with perl) I see features that appear or not depending on what zoom levels you set.  For instance, in the attached image below you see a red feature that is visible at both high and low magnification but not at an intermediate one.  Is there anything I can do to fix this so that ideally it is viewable at all magnifications or at least consistently visible above a certain magnification?

I am using IGV version 2.3.78

Thanks

Mark

--