Sashimi plot option

Rebeca

Aug 19, 2016, 4:37:27 PM8/19/16
to igv-help
Hello,

I'm trying to use Sashimi Plots on a junctions.bed file output from Tophatfusion. From what I understand from the user guide, we need to right click the junction to select Sashimi Plot, however, I do not see this option. I'm using desktop IGV version 2.3.80. I'm attaching a screenshot of the options I see when I right click the junction or junction track.

Thank you for your help.

IGV_track.png

Jim Robinson

Aug 19, 2016, 4:40:46 PM8/19/16
to igv-...@googlegroups.com

Sashimi plots are produced from BAM alignment files, you can't create one from the junctions .bed file.

--

---

Rebeca

Aug 19, 2016, 4:53:31 PM8/19/16