Link to our Discord server

已查看 24 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

UNO International Game Developers Association

未读,
2015年11月25日 13:31:302015/11/25
收件人 igda-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Guys,

This is just a quick message to let you all know that we now have a Discord server.
This will be our primary method of (Non-email/anouncement) communication for the near future.

Below is a link (that expires this time tommorow) that should allow you to create an account and start
chatting on the server.

Let us know if you have any problems getting access at ig...@uno.edu

Cheers

NOTICE: This message, including all attachments transmitted with it, is intended solely for the use of the Addressee(s) and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and/or EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of the message, whether in electronic or hard copy format, as well as attachments and immediately contact the sender by replying to this email. Thank you!
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子