keyboard shortcut to jump focus/cursor between editor and shell subwindows?

gaylon....@gmail.com

May 21, 2015, 1:22:57 PM5/21/15
to ie...@googlegroups.com
In IEP (v 3.6, installed as part of pyzo 2015a), is there a keyboard shortcut for jumping the cursor focus back and forth between the Editor pane and the Shells pane?  I'm realizing that a large fraction of my reaches from the keyboard to the mouse, are only for that.

Almar Klein

May 21, 2015, 3:41:11 PM5/21/15
to ie...@googlegroups.com
F1, F2 :)

gaylon....@gmail.com

May 21, 2015, 3:43:42 PM5/21/15
to ie...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!

Rob Reilink

May 22, 2015, 8:20:56 AM5/22/15
to ie...@googlegroups.com
also ctrl-0 and ctrl-9 or cmd-0 cmd-9 on mac

Thanks!