iep icon set

ghis...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2015, 4:21:19 PM2/20/15
to ie...@googlegroups.com
Hi Almar,

Regarding the icon set you are using for IEP, are you using vanilla famfam-silk
or did you make any additions or modifications ?

Cheers,
Ghis

Almar Klein

Feb 20, 2015, 4:49:14 PM2/20/15
to ie...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ghis,

there are some additions, eg run icons, debug icons.

- Almar

ghis...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2015, 5:08:40 PM2/20/15
to ie...@googlegroups.com
Since the famfam-silk icon set is already packaged, it would be nice if I could re-use it for
packaging instead of the one you ship. Do you remember the full list of icons which are not
part of famfam-silk ?

Cheers,
Ghis

Almar Klein

Feb 21, 2015, 3:12:20 AM2/21/15
to ie...@googlegroups.com
Ai, no, basically, I copied the icons and added a few. I don't think
that I *modified* any, so you might be able to write a little script to
check which icons are extra...

On 20-02-15 23:08, ghis...@gmail.com wrote:
> Since the famfam-silk icon set is already packaged, it would be nice if
> I could re-use it for
> packaging instead of the one you ship. Do you remember the full list of
> icons which are not
> part of famfam-silk ?
>
> Cheers,
> Ghis
>

> Le vendredi 20 février 2015 21:49:14 UTC, Almar a écrit :
>
> Hi Ghis,
>
> there are some additions, eg run icons, debug icons.
>
> - Almar
>
> On 20-02-15 22:21, ghis...@gmail.com <javascript:> wrote:
> > Hi Almar,
> >
> > Regarding the icon set you are using for IEP, are you using vanilla
> > famfam-silk
> > or did you make any additions or modifications ?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Ghis
> >
> > --
> <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.