Language Transalation

Anirban Ganguly

Nov 25, 2016, 4:33:38 AM11/25/16
to iDempiere
Hi,

After creating a new menu in idempiere I am not able to see it in translated languages. What is the procedure? Do I need to put the translated name manually for all new menu/windows?

redhuan d. oon

Nov 27, 2016, 4:01:03 AM11/27/16
to iDempiere

redhuan d. oon

Nov 27, 2016, 4:04:52 AM11/27/16
to iDempiere
And if your terminology are new words, my plugin can do auto translation (off the shelf, maybe not accurate) http://wiki.idempiere.org/en/Plugin:_RED1_NINJA

Anirban Ganguly

Nov 27, 2016, 11:58:57 PM11/27/16
to iDempiere
I have already ran the Language Maintenance process but the menus created by me and the records inserted by me an all screens (master/transaction) are not getting translated to Japanese.
How can I use your plugin? Can you tell me the steps?

redhuan d. oon

Nov 29, 2016, 12:43:40 AM11/29/16
to iDempiere
Hi Anirban,
I have made a movie particularly on your request https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSWFFxrBU8g
Hope that it helps.
Rgds
red1

Anirban Ganguly

Nov 29, 2016, 2:55:55 AM11/29/16
to iDempiere
Thank you very much for your help.

Anirban Ganguly

Nov 29, 2016, 3:42:38 AM11/29/16
to iDempiere
Hi Redhuan,

I have downloaded the jar from the sourceforge but I don't know how to install it. Can you share the steps?

redhuan d. oon

Nov 29, 2016, 6:17:23 AM11/29/16
to iDempiere
Those are shared in some old movies. Spend some time please.

Anirban Ganguly

Nov 30, 2016, 4:51:27 AM11/30/16
to iDempiere
Hi,

I have installed your plugin & I can see the plugin in the menu. Then I created a new Module Header, Module Maker and Code Maker for my window. But when I log in with my Japanese language I am not getting any option from the gear option.
Am I missing anything?

Anirban Ganguly

Nov 30, 2016, 5:07:42 AM11/30/16
to iDempiere
Hi,

After installing the plugin I have only got the Module Designer menu but the other process menu is not there.

redhuan d. oon

Nov 30, 2016, 5:07:19 PM11/30/16
to iDempiere
Do you see GenerateModule? Can you give a screenshot? Perhaps you are at the detail tab level of CodeMaker which has no attached process. It is at the Module Header master tab. Are you able to follow the steps shown in my movie?

redhuan d. oon

Nov 30, 2016, 5:17:36 PM11/30/16
to iDempiere

I went in to test it on the demo site and could even manage to translate the Module itself to Japanese. Just remember the GenerateModule button is at the Header level as it is meant to do a whole set of active records. So make sure any other model you do not wish to be touched to be inactive.

Anirban Ganguly

Nov 30, 2016, 10:52:01 PM11/30/16
to iDempiere

No I can not see GenerateModule in the menu. Also GenerateModule is not present in the header level. All records are active. Please find the screenshots.

Anirban Ganguly

Nov 30, 2016, 11:15:29 PM11/30/16
to iDempiere
When installing plugin I have followed the following method & used org.red1.ninja_3.1.0.201611291430.jar.

Open your browser and visit the following url. Replace localhost:8080 with your server name and port.

http://localhost:8080/osgi/system/console/bundles

The login is SuperUser and the password you have set for the SuperUser.

Click on the install/update button. The jar from the plugins folder of your p2 repository and upload it. Configure your starting behaviour and click install/update. Refresh the page and search your plug-in. It should have the state active. If not, try to start it with the "play" button.

redhuan d. oon

Dec 1, 2016, 12:08:14 AM12/1/16
to iDempiere
Are you in SystemAdmin? Run Role Access Update. Then relogin always SystemAdmin. Process at the gear icon as shown in the movie.
If they still do not appear, under SystemAdmin, click on Pack In. See if the PackIn is installed completed.

Anirban Ganguly

Dec 1, 2016, 1:02:04 AM12/1/16
to iDempiere
Yes I got the process. After executing Role Access Update I am able to process generate module process. But now I am getting the following error.

Log:
Dec 01, 2016 11:31:17 AM org.adempiere.base.DefaultProcessFactory newProcessInstance
WARNING: org.my.process.GenerateModule
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.my.process.GenerateModule
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:513)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:429)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:417)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:107)
at org.adempiere.base.DefaultProcessFactory.newProcessInstance(DefaultProcessFactory.java:64)
at org.adempiere.base.Core.getProcess(Core.java:106)
at org.adempiere.util.ProcessUtil.startJavaProcess(ProcessUtil.java:159)
at org.compiere.apps.AbstractProcessCtl.startProcess(AbstractProcessCtl.java:466)
at org.compiere.apps.AbstractProcessCtl.run(AbstractProcessCtl.java:234)
at org.adempiere.webui.apps.WProcessCtl.process(WProcessCtl.java:170)
at org.adempiere.webui.apps.AbstractProcessDialog$ProcessDialogRunnable.doRun(AbstractProcessDialog.java:629)
at org.adempiere.util.ContextRunnable.run(ContextRunnable.java:38)
at org.adempiere.webui.apps.DesktopRunnable.run(DesktopRunnable.java:40)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

redhuan d. oon

Dec 1, 2016, 4:44:15 AM12/1/16
to iDempiere
You did not start the plugin. Its in install mode. Click its Play button in the Felix console.

Anirban Ganguly

Dec 1, 2016, 5:08:31 AM12/1/16
to iDempiere
The plugin is active & running. If the plugin is not running then how can I get the plugin menu in my application? Please see the screenshot.

Anirban Ganguly

Dec 1, 2016, 5:19:56 AM12/1/16
to iDempiere
Now it's working. I have restarted the plugin & now it is translating my window.
Thank you very much redhuan for you kind support :-).

redhuan d. oon

Dec 1, 2016, 3:45:11 PM12/1/16
to iDempiere
You are welcome! I rephrase your previous questions:
1. 'Why the menu shows up if plugin is not started?'  Answer: It is because the plugin has 2 parts. One is the code that runs and the other is the 2Pack installer which injects the meta-data of the AD(Application Dictionary) that defines Menu/Windows/Tabs/Fields etc. So what you see is actually just metadata. When you hit a null or not found process code it is almost the case the plugin is not in started mode. You can default somewhere to make it always started (otherwise we do not call OSGi awesome for nothing).

2. 'How to translate a window?'. You put the TableName in the CodeMaker tab and check only the GenerateTranslation box. During GenerateModule process (at the Header tab process button), it will look for the Table's default window. Then its Menu. Then it goes downwards and translate everything in its path. However it will avoid those already translated before in order to save time. IT is crude and simple and that is the intention. Any heavier work has to be done manually. The idea of Ninja is to do the 20% light stuff that has 80% grunt.

Thanks for your positive feedback. At least i know what i invented in my village hut really works elsewhere. I done/doing more amazing stuff so check back in later.

Anirban Ganguly

Dec 2, 2016, 1:45:26 AM12/2/16
to iDempiere
Thank you again for explaining it with details.

Mellina Videv

Jul 11, 2017, 3:05:13 AM7/11/17
to iDempiere
Wow