Can't connect to idempiere server with swing client.

Eric Kingston

Sep 19, 2012, 5:54:12 PM9/19/12
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

How does one connect to a running idempiere server instance with the swing client.  With a regular Adempiere install there is a JNP port (1099) that the server listens on, but I see no such port available with the idempiere instance.  Nor do I see the configuration for it in the idempiereEnv.properties file.  The swing client that comes with idempiere is the adempiere 3.6.0LTS swing client.  It's configuration requires a port.  Is one available for a running idempiere server instance?  I would appreciate any ideas or suggestions as to how to get the swing client to connect to idempiere.  Thank you.

Eric

Heng Sin Low

Sep 19, 2012, 10:01:33 PM9/19/12
to idem...@googlegroups.com
try the http or https port ( the default should be 8080 and 8443 ).
Message has been deleted

Juliana Corredor

Sep 20, 2012, 11:04:34 AM9/20/12
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hello

you need to apply  the scripts of migration 911-Idempiere366  improve role inheritance

2012/9/20 Eric Kingston <eric...@gmail.com>
Hengsin,

Thank you for your reply.  It was 8443 that worked for me.  I do, however, have another issue.  I've only been able to get the login screen to recognize the System user with "System" password, but when I get to the role/org/warehouse selection screen there are no available selections and I get the following error in the idempiere server logs.....

08:44:56.869===========> Login.getRoles: SELECT u.AD_User_ID, r.AD_Role_ID,r.Name FROM AD_User u INNER JOIN AD_User_Roles ur ON (u.AD_User_ID=ur.AD_User_ID AND ur.IsActive='Y') INNER JOIN AD_Role r ON (ur.AD_Role_ID=r.AD_Role_ID AND r.IsActive='Y') WHERE u.Password IS NOT NULL AND ur.AD_Client_ID=? AND COALESCE(u.LDAPUser,u.Name)=? AND r.IsMasterRole='N' AND u.IsActive='Y' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM AD_Client c WHERE u.AD_Client_ID=c.AD_Client_ID AND c.IsActive='Y') ORDER BY r.Name [15]
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: column r.ismasterrole does not exist
  Position: 300; State=42703; ErrorCode=0
        at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2102)
        at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1835)
        at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:257)
        at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:500)
        at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeWithFlags(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:388)
        at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeQuery(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:273)
        at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyPreparedStatement.executeQuery(NewProxyPreparedStatement.java:76)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor20.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.compiere.db.StatementProxy.invoke(StatementProxy.java:125)
        at $Proxy0.executeQuery(Unknown Source)
        at org.compiere.util.Login.getRoles(Login.java:1541)
        at org.adempiere.webui.panel.RolePanel.updateRoleList(RolePanel.java:358)
        at org.adempiere.webui.panel.RolePanel.initComponents(RolePanel.java:341)
        at org.adempiere.webui.panel.RolePanel.<init>(RolePanel.java:115)
        at org.adempiere.webui.window.LoginWindow.loginOk(LoginWindow.java:91)
        at org.adempiere.webui.panel.LoginPanel.validateLogin(LoginPanel.java:523)
        at org.adempiere.webui.panel.LoginPanel.onEvent(LoginPanel.java:373)
        at org.zkoss.zk.ui.AbstractComponent.onEvent(AbstractComponent.java:2741)
        at org.zkoss.zk.ui.AbstractComponent.service(AbstractComponent.java:2712)

This error suggests that I'm not using the correct version of the data.  Are there some data version migration patches I need to apply after I do the initial data?  I look forward to your reply and thank you for any suggestions you might have.

Eric

--
JULY....

Eric Kingston

Sep 20, 2012, 11:09:10 AM9/20/12
to idem...@googlegroups.com
This error suggests that I'm not using the correct version of the data.  Are there some data version migration patches I need to apply after I do the initial data import?  I look forward to your reply and thank you for any suggestions you might have.

Eric

Eric Kingston

Sep 20, 2012, 11:34:48 AM9/20/12
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Juliana,

Thank you for your prompt reply.  I have located the script you mentioned, but I see quite a few other scripts in the same location, 360lts-release.  Do I need to apply all of these scripts as well to ensure the proper function of the data for idempiere?  May I ask what version the original data import was?  I look forward to your reply.  Thank you.

Eric

Juliana Corredor

Sep 20, 2012, 11:42:50 AM9/20/12
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hello

In this moment idempiere is continuos change my advise you need to apply all scripst and future scripts to ensure the propre function of the system