Project management

Henrique Meira

Oct 29, 2012, 9:11:54 AM10/29/12
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Is the "Project management" module useful for "Software Development" or services related?

Is there somebody to use this module for it?

thanks.

henrique.

PShepetko

Nov 5, 2012, 3:26:26 PM11/5/12
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Henrique,

Maybe we can use LibrePlan (ZK Platform too) for integration with iDempiere (LibrePlan online Demo).

pshepetko
Message has been deleted

Hiep Lq

Nov 6, 2012, 10:34:39 AM11/6/12
to idem...@googlegroups.com

Hi PShepetko.
how to integration LibrePlan with iDempiere? do you have a guidline?

Fco. Javier Vannini Robelo

Nov 6, 2012, 12:54:24 PM11/6/12
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Woah, nice and simple. It also uses ZK Webui by the look of it.
Thanks for the link.

Regards,

2012/11/5 PShepetko <pe...@fina.net.ua>
Direct link to LibrePlan online Demo.

hiệp lê quý

Nov 6, 2012, 1:30:02 PM11/6/12
to idem...@googlegroups.com

Hi PShepetko.
I think demo only show LibrePlan. Not show integration.
In document http://demo.libreplan.org/libreplan/help/en/01-introducion.html
i see
"Integration with ERP: The program imports information directly from companies' ERPs for orders, human resources, work reports and specific criteria."
But not see guidline how to do it
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

Thanh Hoa Fishery Import - Export JSC
Lot E, Le Mon industrial zone, Thanh Hoa Province, Vietnam

phone: 0915277401
Email: hie...@hasuvimex.vn
Skype: admin.hasuvimex

From: PShepetko <pe...@fina.net.ua>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 12:30:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [idempiere] Re: Project management

PShepetko

Nov 7, 2012, 2:26:46 AM11/7/12
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
I am very glad that this subject is interesting to many.
We use a product separately from ADempiere at our client still.
I want to consult that is better:
  • integrations with librePlan
  • Project Management of IDempiere/ADempiere module  development
Or are any ideas?

Best Regards,
pshepetko

Henrique Meira

Nov 7, 2012, 7:37:40 AM11/7/12
to idem...@googlegroups.com

I don't know exactly, but seem me the "Project Management" from *Dempiere is focused at material production, not for services as like software development.

henrique.