Failing to validate accounting periods when using different calendars per organization.

María angélica isaza vasquez

Dec 30, 2013, 5:06:13 PM12/30/13
to idem...@googlegroups.com

Good afternoon Community

I am working in Adempiere 3.6 and have the following case that fails when is performing a period open:

I am using the process to manage Statement of Bank Accounts, with a record saved for December 2013 it is working properly in an simple environment (with default calendar for all the organizations of my client, one accoutning schema and so on); but I try to use the same process within an environment that uses different calendars per organization it fails, though we opened all the accounting period for each calendar and each caliendar is assigned to each org:

The error log tells me:

-----------> MPeriod.isOpen: No Period for 2013-12-27 00:00:00.0 (CMB) [17]

-----------> MWFActivity.run: MWFNode[242-(DocPrepare),Action=DocumentAction=PR] [17]

org.adempiere.exceptions.PeriodClosedException: Periodo Cerrado Fecha=2013-12-27 00:00:00.0, Tipo de Documento Base=Extracto Bancario

            at org.compiere.model.MPeriod.testPeriodOpen(MPeriod.java:683)

            at org.compiere.model.MBankStatement.prepareIt(MBankStatement.java:322)

Is there any other consideration, configuration or suggestion to have in mind ?

As we mentioned we already double checked and all th accounting periods are open

Thanks for your feedback.

Angélica