IDempiere Mobile UI

Gaurav dilip sontakke

May 16, 2015, 5:19:58 AM5/16/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Community ,

I tried installing latest jars from http://sourceforge.net/projects/red1/files/p2/Mobile/ . First two got installed but status was Installed not active.

But the one which is org.idempiere.iuimobile_1.0.0.20150210 worked fine and it was showing active plugin . Then I did login via webui But as instructed in pdf I could not see "Enabled for mobile access"this field in role window . I went system admin side inspected on AD_ROLE table but unable to find the column name similar or related to this.

I can access mobile UI login page but it does not allow me to select role I am sure because it is checking for this field but since its not there I am unable to get into mobile UI home.

Did I missed something ?

Diego Ruiz

May 16, 2015, 5:38:18 AM5/16/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gaurav,

The error can be maybe that the 2 pack was not installed correctly, if you can please check the ad_package_imp table to see if the 2pack was imported succesfully, if the status in the iuimobile 2 pack record is different to "Completed successfully" then it wasn't and that's the reason why you don't see the ismobileenabled column.

Also, here in Bx Service we improved the iuimobile Plugin with some bug fixing and new features, feel free to try our fork https://bitbucket.org/tbayen_bxservice/org.idempiere.iuimobile (You can get the jar file here: https://bitbucket.org/tbayen_bxservice/org.idempiere.iuimobile/downloads). This one automatically enables GardenAdmin to access the mobile version thanks to globalqss commit.

Regards,
Diego Ruiz
Bx Service GmbH

Gaurav dilip sontakke

May 16, 2015, 5:51:07 AM5/16/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,

Thanks for your reply . Issue with the jars you mentioned they get installed but did not start while starting following is the exception i get .

12:47:19.571===========> [/osgi].log: Cannot install or update bundle from C:\Users\GAURAV~1\AppData\Local\Temp\install7378356947305290674.tmp [24]
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle "org.idempiere.iuimobile_3.0.1.201504161957 [166]" could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Import-Package: javax.mail.internet; version="1.5.0"
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.getResolverError(AbstractBundle.java:1327)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.getResolutionFailureException(AbstractBundle.java:1311)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:323)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(AbstractBundle.java:299)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(AbstractBundle.java:291)
	at org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.core.InstallHelper.doRun(InstallHelper.java:67)
	at org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.core.BaseUpdateInstallHelper.doRun(BaseUpdateInstallHelper.java:89)
	at org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.core.BaseUpdateInstallHelper.run(BaseUpdateInstallHelper.java:121)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

12:47:35.925===========> [/osgi].log: %bundles.pluginTitle: Cannot start [18]
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle "org.idempiere.iuimobile_3.0.1.201504161957 [166]" could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Import-Package: javax.mail.internet; version="1.5.0"
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.getResolverError(AbstractBundle.java:1327)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.getResolutionFailureException(AbstractBundle.java:1311)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:323)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(AbstractBundle.java:299)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(AbstractBundle.java:291)
	at org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.core.BundlesServlet.doPost(BundlesServlet.java:298)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:755)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:848)
	at org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.servlet.OsgiManager.service(OsgiManager.java:493)
	at org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.servlet.OsgiManager.service(OsgiManager.java:418)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ServletRegistration.service(ServletRegistration.java:61)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.processAlias(ProxyServlet.java:145)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.process(ProxyServlet.java:78)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.doFilter(ProxyServlet.java:295)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.servletbridge.BridgeServlet.process(BridgeServlet.java:112)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.servletbridge.BridgeFilter.doFilter(BridgeFilter.java:52)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:224)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:185)
	at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)

12:47:37.523===========> [/osgi].log: %bundles.pluginTitle: Cannot start [18]
[...]

And As you said for the old jar which got installed and started in there I can see 2pack status was Import failed that is the cause of I could not see that column.

Thomas Bayen

May 16, 2015, 6:07:04 AM5/16/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gaurav,

I talked about your issue with Diego. We did some improvements (see
http://wiki.idempiere.org/en/Plugin:_ADAXA_Mobile) and we plan to
actively maintain this branch. I wonder which versions of iDempiere and
of the plugin you use. Our plugin is tested with the development version
of iDempiere. If you use 2.1 you should use the 2.1 branch of the plugin
source.

The plugin jar file you can download from bitbucket is only for the
current developmenjt branch of iDempiere (3.x). Sorry! But you should be
able to create it yourself from the 2.1 source branch and it should work.

Thomas
> <https://bitbucket.org/tbayen_bxservice/org.idempiere.iuimobile/downloads>).
> This one automatically enablesGardenAdmin to access the mobile
> version thanks to globalqss commit.
>
> Regards,
> Diego Ruiz
> Bx Service GmbH
>

> El sábado, 16 de mayo de 2015, 11:19:58 (UTC+2), Gaurav dilip
> sontakke escribió:
>
> Hi Community ,
>
> I tried installing latest jars from
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/red1/files/p2/Mobile/
> <http://sourceforge.net/projects/red1/files/p2/Mobile/> . First
> two got installed but status was Installed not active.
>
> But the one which is org.idempiere.iuimobile_1.0.0.20150210
> <http://sourceforge.net/projects/red1/files/p2/Mobile/org.idempiere.iuimobile_1.0.0.201502101401.jar/download> worked
> fine and it was showing active plugin . Then I did login via
> webui But as instructed in pdf I could not see "Enabled for
> mobile access"this field in role window . I went system admin
> side inspected on AD_ROLE table but unable to find the column
> name similar or related to this.
>
> I can access mobile UI login page but it does not allow me to
> select role I am sure because it is checking for this field but
> since its not there I am unable to get into mobile UI home.
>
> Did I missed something ?
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/idempiere/2678bee6-7aa9-4d50-ba53-dfe5394fc4e2%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/idempiere/2678bee6-7aa9-4d50-ba53-dfe5394fc4e2%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Jakob Bayen KG, Bleichpfad 20-22, 47799 Krefeld
AG Krefeld HRA 416 Tel +49/2151/65 80 9-0

Gaurav dilip sontakke

May 16, 2015, 6:36:23 AM5/16/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thomas ,

My issue is 2Pack is not getting successfully imported with any of the jar.

Thomas Bayen

May 16, 2015, 6:52:25 AM5/16/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

which versions are you using?

The "Missing Contraint" issue looks like you have the wrong version
combination.

If the OSGi plugin was loaded succesful into Equinox and your problem is
about the 2pack then you can try to delete the 2pack importer record.
Sometimes the Activator does not try again if an earlier try failed.
That is a bug in 2pack or in the Activator class.

Thomas

Am 16.05.2015 um 12:36 schrieb Gaurav dilip sontakke:
> Hi Thomas ,
>
> My issue is 2Pack is not getting successfully imported with any of the jar.
>
> On Saturday, May 16, 2015 at 1:07:04 PM UTC+3, Thomas Bayen wrote:
>
> Hi Gaurav,
>
> I talked about your issue with Diego. We did some improvements (see
> http://wiki.idempiere.org/en/Plugin:_ADAXA_Mobile
> <http://wiki.idempiere.org/en/Plugin:_ADAXA_Mobile>) and we plan to
> > an email to idempiere+...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>
> > <mailto:idempiere+...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>>.
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/idempiere/2678bee6-7aa9-4d50-ba53-dfe5394fc4e2%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer
> <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.
>
> --
> Jakob Bayen KG, Bleichpfad 20-22, 47799 Krefeld
> AG Krefeld HRA 416 Tel +49/2151/65 80 9-0
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/idempiere/e24cb931-2e09-4c05-8843-30eb53f8986d%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/idempiere/e24cb931-2e09-4c05-8843-30eb53f8986d%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Diego Ruiz

May 16, 2015, 6:53:27 AM5/16/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Garauv,

If you're using the development branch of idempiere. Please download the file I just uploaded here https://bitbucket.org/tbayen_bxservice/org.idempiere.iuimobile/downloads and let me know if it works.

Before you do that please delete the record in the ad_package_imp with the Import Failed, so the 2packActivator tries to install it again.

I hope the new jar works.

Regards,
Diego Ruiz

Gaurav dilip sontakke

May 16, 2015, 11:05:30 AM5/16/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have deleted records from AD_Package_Imp . Then it worked very fine .

thank you very much,

redhuan d. oon

May 16, 2015, 12:53:46 PM5/16/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com, gaurav....@gmail.com
I often do not maintain further if there is another fork or version of it that is been maintained better which in my opinion indeed is. Please test the one Diego Ruiz mentioned. When it is stable i will back port and review later. This is how a community team works!