[Adempiere361 GlobalQSS] which branch I have to choose to download for production use?

Rudikha

Oct 24, 2012, 7:58:04 AM10/24/12
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm interested in Adempiere361 (GlobalQSS). I heard it's a transition to iDempiere.

Is it already stable for production use?

If it is, anyone can tell me which branch I have to choose to download the source codes?

Thanks & Regards,
Rudikha

Mark Libunao

Oct 24, 2012, 8:36:53 AM10/24/12
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rudikha,

I've been using adempiere361 for production together with some modifications. Currently using globalqss_adempiere361 branch.

Rudikha

Oct 24, 2012, 11:11:06 AM10/24/12
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply.

Did you mean the 51a95a2 branch?

At above page, it's said the last commit date is just 19 days ago. Is it quite stable to run for production use? I'm worried if there is stopper bugs.

Regards,

Rudikha

Mark Dominic Libunao

Oct 25, 2012, 11:17:51 AM10/25/12
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Well it really depends on what modules you are going to implement. I've been deploying sales, purchasing, inventory, accounting and production modules and so far so good with some modifications required by the client. You can probably run it for your production if all the requirement will fit. I suggest you try testing out with transactions so you'll know it yourself :)

Rudikha

Oct 29, 2012, 12:02:42 AM10/29/12
to idem...@googlegroups.com
I just checked out latest source code of globalqss adempeire 361 (changeset=6392:e02d650aedb7) and build it successfully. But when I run the Adempiere.class (swing client) from eclipse, I cannot login. I got this error message:

===========> MTable.get: SELECT * FROM AD_Table WHERE UPPER(TableName)=? [11]
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid PO Info - POInfo[null,AD_Table_ID=100]
    at org.compiere.model.PO.<init>(PO.java:181)
    at org.compiere.model.PO.<init>(PO.java:151)
    at org.compiere.model.X_AD_Table.<init>(X_AD_Table.java:63)
    at org.compiere.model.MTable.<init>(MTable.java:411)
    at org.compiere.model.MTable.get(MTable.java:112)
    at org.compiere.model.Query.<init>(Query.java:121)
    at org.compiere.model.MSystem.get(MSystem.java:70)
    at org.compiere.util.Login.getRoles(Login.java:247)
    at org.compiere.util.Login.getRoles(Login.java:222)
    at org.compiere.apps.ALogin.tryConnection(ALogin.java:656)
    at org.compiere.apps.ALogin.connectionOK(ALogin.java:527)
    at org.compiere.apps.ALogin.actionPerformed(ALogin.java:485)
    at org.compiere.apps.AppsAction.actionPerformed(AppsAction.java:286)

===========> ALogin.tryConnection: Table Name Not Found - AD_System [11]

My database is still from adempeire v3.7. Is globalqss_adempeire361 compatible with database v3.7?

Then, I'm trying to create new configuration by running RUN_setup.bat from Adempiere361 directory. I put every fields in dialog same as what I put in adempiere v3.7, except I set Database Name with: adempiere361.

I clicked Test button, then I got this error:

===========> Config.testJDBC: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "192.168.56.1", user "postgres", database "template1", SSL off [11]
-----------> ConfigurationData.test: Error connecting: jdbc:postgresql://MY-PC:5432/template1 - postgres/postgres [11]
===========> ConfigurationPanel$1.finished: Error JDBC Connection
(Error connecting: jdbc:postgresql://MY-PC:5432/template1 - postgres/postgres) [12]

I don't know where 192.168.56.1 is come from, it's definitely not my pc's ip address. What does this error mean?

Rudikha

Oct 30, 2012, 12:37:03 AM10/30/12
to idem...@googlegroups.com

I managed to run the setup and imported the database to adempiere36, but I still got "Table Name Not Found - AD_System" error when tried to login:

11:33:23.353     DB_PostgreSQL.convertStatement: PostgreSQL =>SELECT t.TableName, c.ColumnName,c.AD_Reference_ID,c.IsMandatory,c.IsUpdateable,c.DefaultValue,e.Name,e.Description, c.AD_Column_ID, c.IsKey,c.IsParent, c.AD_Reference_Value_ID, vr.Code, c.FieldLength, c.ValueMin, c.ValueMax, c.IsTranslated, t.AccessLevel, c.ColumnSQL, c.IsEncrypted, c.IsAllowLogging,c.IsAllowCopy,t.IsChangeLog FROM AD_Table t INNER JOIN AD_Column c ON (t.AD_Table_ID=c.AD_Table_ID) LEFT OUTER JOIN AD_Val_Rule vr ON (c.AD_Val_Rule_ID=vr.AD_Val_Rule_ID) INNER JOIN AD_Element e ON (c.AD_Element_ID=e.AD_Element_ID) WHERE t.AD_Table_ID=? AND c.IsActive='Y'<= <SELECT t.TableName, c.ColumnName,c.AD_Reference_ID,c.IsMandatory,c.IsUpdateable,c.DefaultValue,e.Name,e.Description, c.AD_Column_ID, c.IsKey,c.IsParent, c.AD_Reference_Value_ID, vr.Code, c.FieldLength, c.ValueMin, c.ValueMax, c.IsTranslated, t.AccessLevel, c.ColumnSQL, c.IsEncrypted, c.IsAllowLogging,c.IsAllowCopy,t.IsChangeLog FROM AD_Table t INNER JOIN AD_Column c ON (t.AD_Table_ID=c.AD_Table_ID) LEFT OUTER JOIN AD_Val_Rule vr ON (c.AD_Val_Rule_ID=vr.AD_Val_Rule_ID) INNER JOIN AD_Element e  ON (c.AD_Element_ID=e.AD_Element_ID) WHERE t.AD_Table_ID=? AND c.IsActive='Y'> [11]
===========> POInfo.loadInfo: SELECT t.TableName, c.ColumnName,c.AD_Reference_ID,c.IsMandatory,c.IsUpdateable,c.DefaultValue,e.Name,e.Description, c.AD_Column_ID, c.IsKey,c.IsParent, c.AD_Reference_Value_ID, vr.Code, c.FieldLength, c.ValueMin, c.ValueMax, c.IsTranslated, t.AccessLevel, c.ColumnSQL, c.IsEncrypted, c.IsAllowLogging,c.IsAllowCopy,t.IsChangeLog FROM AD_Table t INNER JOIN AD_Column c ON (t.AD_Table_ID=c.AD_Table_ID) LEFT OUTER JOIN AD_Val_Rule vr ON (c.AD_Val_Rule_ID=vr.AD_Val_Rule_ID) INNER JOIN AD_Element e  ON (c.AD_Element_ID=e.AD_Element_ID) WHERE t.AD_Table_ID=? AND c.IsActive='Y' [11]
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: column c.isallowcopy does not exist
  Position: 303; State=42703; ErrorCode=0
    at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2102)
    at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1835)
    at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:257)
    at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:500)
    at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeWithFlags(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:388)
    at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeQuery(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:273)
    at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyPreparedStatement.executeQuery(NewProxyPreparedStatement.java:76)
    at org.compiere.db.StatementProxy.invoke(StatementProxy.java:100)
    at $Proxy1.executeQuery(Unknown Source)
    at org.compiere.model.POInfo.loadInfo(POInfo.java:167)
    at org.compiere.model.POInfo.<init>(POInfo.java:112)
    at org.compiere.model.POInfo.getPOInfo(POInfo.java:79)
    at org.compiere.model.X_AD_Table.initPO(X_AD_Table.java:77)
    at org.compiere.model.PO.<init>(PO.java:179)

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Oct 31, 2012, 9:46:36 AM10/31/12
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: column c.isallowcopy does not exist

The migration script that creates this column was not applied.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

tsut...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2013, 9:42:51 PM7/1/13
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Rudikha.
I also on the trouble of '192.168.56.1'. Could you tell me how did you solve the problem?

I run on windows7, 64bit, use postgre, and seems to suceeded in building idempiere, running in eclipse.
The problem has happened when I run install.app from eclipse, and push 'test' botton in the window.
The message says like this.
  JDBC connection error
 (Database imported? Cannot connect to User:adempiere/adempiere)
And in posgres log, the message says like below.

2013-07-02 10:37:57 JST LOG incomplete startup packet
2013-07-02 10:37:57 JST FATAL no pg_hba.conf entry for host "192.168.56.1", user "postgres", database "template1", SSL off
I think my problem seems to the same as yours.

2012年10月29日月曜日 13時02分42秒 UTC+9 Rudikha:

tsut...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2013, 10:44:55 PM7/2/13
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Problem solved.
In "Install.app" window, "databse name" should be filled with "localhost", but filled with PC name.
PC name may be treated as '192.168.56.1' (as default host address of virtualbox? ).
Anyway the idempiere screen has come!
Sorry to put boring question.

2013年7月2日火曜日 10時42分51秒 UTC+9 tsut...@gmail.com:
Message has been deleted