Request for revision for stipend

Sanjay Nair

Mar 26, 2012, 7:07:01 AM3/26/12
to icwap...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
     I am final year student ICWA ,I request you  all to request our institute to revise the stipend for practical training under the ICWAI course, as this has been noticed that the institute have being timely revising the examination fees ,course fees,membership and library fees etc,but never revised the fees for practical training.As the current stipend is very less that a trainee gets during the term of training.Many organisations has revised the stipend but still our institute is not bothered about increasing it.
     So please guys take please raise your voice againt this.

Regards,
Sanjay

abdulla abbu

Mar 26, 2012, 11:21:26 PM3/26/12
to icwap...@googlegroups.com
Dear CMA guys,

I agree with u.

Regards,
M.Abdulla.

Prabhu Giri

Mar 27, 2012, 12:41:36 AM3/27/12
to icwap...@googlegroups.com
i am agree wit u ...

Asgar Sk

Mar 27, 2012, 2:49:53 AM3/27/12
to icwap...@googlegroups.com
hi friends i m also agree with you . our stipend should be increased

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 10:11 AM, Prabhu Giri <giripr...@gmail.com> wrote:
i am agree wit u ...

Nayana Mandhare

Mar 27, 2012, 3:40:53 AM3/27/12
to icwap...@googlegroups.com
Yes..friends i also agreewth this..

Thanks,
Nayana Mandhare

rajnish kumar

Mar 27, 2012, 4:31:16 AM3/27/12
to icwap...@googlegroups.com
yes,.......i think we all should agree for this ...........

with regard

Sanjay Nair

Mar 27, 2012, 5:16:02 AM3/27/12
to icwap...@googlegroups.com
Thank you guys, please join more people to support this and let this message reach our institute.

Regards,,
Sanjay C Nair

Tarun Vij

Mar 28, 2012, 1:09:54 AM3/28/12
to icwap...@googlegroups.com

 agree

Sanjay Nair

Mar 28, 2012, 4:00:09 AM3/28/12
to icwap...@googlegroups.com
Thank you guys...for your great support.
Keep it up

Chandhuru M

Apr 2, 2012, 7:49:25 AM4/2/12
to icwap...@googlegroups.com
i too agree guys

mohamed sadiq

Apr 2, 2012, 7:51:45 AM4/2/12
to icwap...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sanjay,

Very good initiative, keep it up.

On 4/2/12, Chandhuru M <chandhu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i too agree guys
>

> On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Sanjay Nair <nairsa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thank you guys...for your great support.
>> Keep it up
>>

>> On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 10:39 AM, Tarun Vij <tarunv...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>

>>> agree

--
M.J Sadiq
+91 - 9035550110

SANDEEP KUMAR JHA

Apr 12, 2012, 12:11:35 AM4/12/12
to icwap...@googlegroups.com
yes this is true, institute should be given consideration on it
SANDEEP JHA
9911117652

Ashutosh Jha

Apr 12, 2012, 1:16:58 AM4/12/12
to icwap...@googlegroups.com
yes dear
 Dear Sir // Madam,

?  Thanks & regards
          Ashutosh Kumar Jha
          CMA(Final)

cid:image001.png@01CBEA3C.2CDA9150

GO Green,Save Paper.

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

image002.jpg