Ligature font works in Firefox but not in Chrome

Paul A Norman

Apr 3, 2013, 6:21:50 AM4/3/13
to ico...@googlegroups.com
I did a trial generation of a Ligature font with three icons using the Letter A then the word "info" then the word "email". Enable Ligatures was on.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/13401476/general_images/IcoMoon-enable-ligatures-on.jpg

It works well in Firefox 19.0.2

But will not work in Chrome Version 28.0.1457.0 canary
                       nor Chrome Version 26.0.1410.43 m

In Chrome Canary in the Developer Tools, if I turn off
-webkit-font-feature-settings:"liga","dlig";

The letter A will show its icon instead (sun and mountain).

Any advice appreciated please,

Paul
firstSymbols.7z

Keyamoon

Apr 3, 2013, 6:42:21 AM4/3/13
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, I tried the attached package in Chrome (both stable and Canary) on Windows, OS X and even Ubuntu. Everything appears to work fine. So we need to find out what is causing it to fail on your machine.

be...@ernie.be

Jun 1, 2016, 8:12:53 AM6/1/16
to IcoMoon
Ligatures didn't work in chrome for me, until I added this to my CSS:

font-variant-ligatures: common-ligatures;