change of names and code

odi....@gmail.com

May 16, 2018, 12:39:42 PM5/16/18
to IcoMoon
Hi.
Today we added new icons and tried to generate a font. It turned out something strange. In some names of old icons the number 2 was added, in many places codes were changed. We found a case when words from tags were added to the icon name. Now we should have to spend a lot of time to check and fix

Keyamoon

May 18, 2018, 7:01:50 AM5/18/18
to IcoMoon
How did you go about adding new icons? Have you seen this FAQ answer?

odi....@gmail.com

May 18, 2018, 8:37:41 AM5/18/18
to IcoMoon
Of course I did. I have been using the application for a second year. Previously, the application added unnecessary numbers, but the logic of the addition was clear. Now it's not clear what happened

Keyamoon

May 19, 2018, 4:16:30 PM5/19/18
to IcoMoon
Nothing has changed regarding how codes/names are decided since a year ago. Are you able to reproduce the issue? If you can explain the exact steps to replicate this issue, it'll help find out what's causing it.