The installed font

p.sub...@brink-martens.de

Apr 20, 2015, 8:11:18 AM4/20/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
I have created a font using icomoon and installed on my mac (10.10.2).
The font works correctly in Photoshop, but not in Word or Powerpoint. It is not possible to select the font from the drop down list because it doesn't appear there. I tried both: PUA and Basic Latin.
Does anyone have any ideas what might be causing this problem?

Keyamoon

May 9, 2015, 7:36:59 AM5/9/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Sorry about the delay. I have been hunting down this issue for a long time now. I finally installed Office 2011 for Mac so that I can reproduce and fix this issue. I'm glad to say I was able to figure out what was causing it and I fixed it a couple of minutes ago! You may refresh the IcoMoon app and generate your font again. It should appear in the font menu now. Make sure you remove the previously installed font and relaunch Word or Powerpoint.