My saves selection.json is hanging in chrome on upload and not adding settings to add prefix to classnames

don...@gmail.com

May 19, 2017, 1:41:42 PM5/19/17
to IcoMoon
When I try to up load my fonts from the selection.json in chrome it hangs and does not ask if I want to import my selection preferences. If I refresh I see my fonts but when I click on generate font the resulting fonts do get the class prefixes.

This started happening only with this most recent upload I added fonts last week successfully.

In safari I get the popup asking if I want to import preferences and the app does not hang before displaying them but still the prefixes are not appended to the class names?

Any ides?

Keyamoon

May 19, 2017, 1:48:09 PM5/19/17
to IcoMoon
Can attach your selection.json file to help reproduce this issue? If you prefer to send it privately, use the contact form. You will be able to attach your file in response to the support email.

don...@gmail.com

May 19, 2017, 1:53:56 PM5/19/17
to IcoMoon
OOps above where i said "ng fonts do get the class prefixes" I meant does not add class prefxes