How to export font with 16px grid size

hanke...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2016, 11:00:44 AM2/11/16
to IcoMoon
Hi,

I'm really new to icon fonts and I have a question. How to set the crisp/grid size to 16 when exporting a font. I would like to use it with Ionic and read this article. http://blog.ionic.io/building-ionicons/

Thanks in advance
Moritz

Keyamoon

Feb 11, 2016, 11:04:33 AM2/11/16
to IcoMoon
You can set it via the menu on top right of each set in the IcoMoon app. Choose "get info". From there, you can set a grid size for all the icons in the set.

You can also set the grid size from the edit panel (pencil button in toolbar on top).

hanke...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2016, 11:09:31 AM2/11/16
to IcoMoon
Thank you very much! I have not suggested it at "get info". My has bought the linearicons and I have read that the icons are made on 20px grid. Is it a good idea to reset the grid to 16?

hanke...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2016, 11:10:34 AM2/11/16
to IcoMoon
My = the company where I am working :-)