how to deal with huge icon sets

stacey.ci...@gmail.com

May 6, 2016, 9:58:26 AM5/6/16
to IcoMoon
Hey guys, I'm very new here. I just upgraded to the premium icomoon account, and am trying to get all of my various fonts uploaded - but I'm running into a lot of trouble.

One font I need to upload has over 5000+ characters in it. I can't really break it up, since a third-party library depends on it and I can't modify that. But even after I get them uploaded, the UI is just deadlocked. I can't make any progress with it.

Is there some kind of strategy for dealing with this sort of ordeal?

Keyamoon

May 6, 2016, 10:10:44 AM5/6/16
to IcoMoon
We don't currently have a solution for that many icons. The next major version of IcoMoon would be addressing this issue though.