Adding a text/font under an icon

SN H

Jun 5, 2017, 6:02:30 AM6/5/17
to IcoMoon
HI, we are seeing that adding short text under icons sometimes works well.

Now I downloaded the SVG from icomoon. Then edited, added text and uploaded again.

But ;P
1) image dimensions are somehow different (svg is center aligned, but in icomoon it is not)
2) there is no text under the image

(oh  and we are woring of an existing custom icon pack: so I uploaded an SVG; then selecting image per image; download; edit and upload again)

SVG File attached

Help appreciated ;P

ICONS - CUSTOMIZED W TEXT.ai

Keyamoon

Jun 5, 2017, 6:10:33 AM6/5/17
to IcoMoon
As mentioned in both the FAQ and the docs, you need to convert text elements to fills. See https://icomoon.io/#faq/importinghttps://icomoon.io/#docs/stroke-to-fill

I have attached the SVG of your "account" icon here. You can expand other text elements similarly.

I don't see any alignment issues.
account.svg

SN H

Jun 5, 2017, 6:50:26 AM6/5/17
to IcoMoon
Lifesaver - that solved it! (missed that; thx)