Icons offcenter

product...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2015, 9:33:48 AM3/6/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Hi! Thanks for this awesome app. Its saved me tons of time.

Lately I've noticed some of the icons load offcenter. Below is the screenshot.

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0a94k9e6d8

Keyamoon

Mar 6, 2015, 9:36:29 AM3/6/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

That is probably because your icon itself is off the center of its canvas.

product...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2015, 10:16:14 AM3/6/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the quick response! That's how those icons get loaded initially. I had to edit and center it. Just wanted you to know about it.

Thanks again :)

lazlo.t...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2015, 6:25:42 PM3/19/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
When I use Font Awesome that I download direct from their site all of the icons align perfectly to center. When I try to build a custom font on icomoon many of the them are off-center.

I understand that I can go into each one and edit them individually to align them back to center but can someone explain why they are moving and if there is a way to align all of them to center in a single step?

Thanks.

Keyamoon

Mar 19, 2015, 6:28:04 PM3/19/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
It might be because the earlier version of FontAwesome was actually like that and off-center. IcoMoon's library will be updated with the latest version of FontAwesome soon.

lazlo.t...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2015, 6:43:01 PM3/19/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your reply.

I just tried to import fontawesome-webfont.svg (version 4.2.1) and the alignment is off on those too. :(

I guess I will try to rip through them all and edit them manually.