Color code added to style.css

felix.e...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2017, 10:32:43 AM6/13/17
to IcoMoon
Hello,

I noticed since around 1 month, when I download my generated font, now we have the css color added to each .icon:before in the style.css file.

A month ago, it was not present in the file.

The result of this, is to destroying all my color I edited in my app.

Can you please make a option item in the preference to manage that ?
Every time I download a new version of my font, I have to manually delete each css color in style.css !!

Thanks in advance

Keyamoon

Jun 13, 2017, 11:11:55 AM6/13/17
to IcoMoon
That CSS property only gets added if your icon has a color. You can remove colors from your icons in the IcoMoon app via the Edit panel. To bring up the Edit panel, click on the icon while you’re in the “Generate Font” tab. Or you can use the pencil button in the toolbar of the “Selection” tab. Using the Edit panel, you can remove any colors associated with your icon. Once you do that, the extra CSS property would go away.

sudh...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2017, 1:55:01 AM6/16/17
to IcoMoon
Thank you fro this info.
Is there a possibility to do this on every icon from a single setting, i.e. revert to the earlier behavior?

Keyamoon

Jun 16, 2017, 5:46:34 AM6/16/17
to IcoMoon
There is actually another way to remove all colors at once. While you’re in the Selection tab, you should see a color bar on top right of your icon set. Click on it and then press the trash can button to remove all colors from your set.

sudh...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2017, 6:12:04 AM6/16/17
to IcoMoon
I can not see any color bar. In the selection tab, right top area, there are 3 things: Preview Size Field, Preview Size Eye icon, and settings icon. The settings icon also does not have any such 'color' menu.

Keyamoon

Jun 16, 2017, 6:20:33 AM6/16/17
to IcoMoon
In that case, you'd have to remove colors one by one, via the Edit panel.

The color bar only appears when you have a few colors among your icons.

I might add a different way to remove all colors in future.

Keyamoon

Jul 11, 2017, 4:51:58 AM7/11/17
to ico...@googlegroups.com
IcoMoon was just updated to allow removing all colors from the "View / Edit Info" panel, which you can bring up using the menu on top right of the set.